All the organizations’ teams and volunteers have done an amazing job at setting up the venue! We are now waiting for the press conference – which will host speakers such as Vandana Shiva, Fernando Cabaleiro, André Leu and Stéphanie Seneff, among others – to begin shortly.
- Art 3 j of India’s Patent Law, central to our national sovereignty and national interest
- Satyagraha for a hunger-free India
- Satyagraha Yatra – Mother Earth Day Declaration, 22nd April 2017
- Satyagraha Yatra – March on the Salt Satyagraha Road
- The Monsanto Tribunal’s Legal Opinion Reinforces Movements’ Struggle for Basic Human Rights