The Seed Freedom Food Festival 2016 took place on Saturday 24th of September at ‘The Market Shed’ in Adelaide (AU). The Festival has been an occasion for celebration, inspiration and information on organic food, local food, growing your own food and the need to save seed. As well as its infamous huge SEED SWAP, FOOD SWAP and GARDEN GEAR SWAP, there were local gardening stalls, lush organic food stalls, community group stalls, a KIDS SPROUT SPACE and kids workshops, seed displays, seed mandala co-creation and a whole lot of heart right in the middle of the city.
- Art 3 j of India’s Patent Law, central to our national sovereignty and national interest
- Satyagraha for a hunger-free India
- Satyagraha Yatra – Mother Earth Day Declaration, 22nd April 2017
- Satyagraha Yatra – March on the Salt Satyagraha Road
- The Monsanto Tribunal’s Legal Opinion Reinforces Movements’ Struggle for Basic Human Rights